Many people who work jobs outside of the home find it essential for them to pack their own lunches so they do not have to worry about spending additional money on food every day. The people who do not bring their lunch’s everyday do not do so because they know that by the time they are able to take their lunch break their food is going to be cold – or so they think. However, there is a solution to this and it does not require you to have to have access to a microwave or reheat your lunch by any other means either.
The Solution – Thermals
Thermals are usually associated with keeping drinks warm yet they now can be used for keeping your lunch warm as well. Below, you can find a few reasons as to why thermals are great when it comes to keeping your lunch warm during the winter season.
· As mentioned previously usually when people think of thermals that think of containers that are in a cylinder shape. However, food thermals are bowl like – short and wide – which allows you to be able to pack a meal for lunch with ease.
· There are various foods that can be used in a thermal. Some of the thermal friendly foods include, but are in no way limited to, soup, rice, chili, and spaghetti.
· Thermals are even safe enough for kids to be able to take their lunch to school in them. So, while you are saving money by taking your lunch to work you can save even more money by packing your child’s lunch as well. You don’t even have to worry about them making a mess in their backpacks or lunch bags because they are leak proof and very portable.
· When it is cold outside you can be sure that your thermal is going to keep your food warm longer than the best insulated container that you could purchase.
Additional Tips for Making Sure Your Lunch Stays Hot
For those of you who are still a little skeptical about whether or not your lunch is going to be at the desired temperature that you want when you are ready to eat it you can take heed to these additional tips.
· Before inserting your food into your thermal you can boil some water and fill it to the top with the boiling water and let it stay in for five minutes. This will insure that when you put your hot food into your thermal that it is going to stay hot.
· Make sure that your food is as hot as you can make it before putting it into the thermal. Additionally, you are going to want to make sure that you are using thermal friendly foods in your thermal as well.
· Consider using LunchBots they are a high quality food thermal brand that has an outstanding reputation among those who like to have their lunch warm when they are ready to eat it. Not to mention the fact that they are sold for a very reasonable price.