Attending and arranging tea parties can be fun when you know that you’ll be drinking something that tastes unique. China was first to introduce this beverage in the world. The tradition of drinking different types of hot teas has been followed in China for centuries now.
Tea Party Menu Planning
The menu for tea party has to be special.
- Heart shaped cookies with tea would be the right combination.
- Freshly baked muffins of different flavors will add a twist to the regular tea party of snacks and tea.
- You can also plan for tasty sandwiches.
Oolong tea is a natural way of losing body weight. You can easily follow the Oolong tea diet regularly and get quick results. To accelerate the process, regular exercise, healthy diet plan along with oolong tea show miraculous result in just a few weeks.
We get different types of tea from plants. The leaves are plucked and specially processed to get the oolong tea. Caffeine that is present in the tea helps in boosting the metabolic rate and burns the fat quickly.
Research confirms that, besides boosting the metabolism of the body, Oolong tea also helps in reducing the body fat. Thus, it helps you in leading a healthy life. A research conducted in the year 1998 proves that if you consume oolong tea for more than six weeks continuously, you will definitely lose extra fat from your body.
Drinking the tea will increase your metabolic rate by 3% and you will burn fat quickly. Thus, you can shed up to 67 calories by drinking this tea regularly.
Benefits of oolong tea
- Helps in reducing body fat by boosting the metabolism of the body.
- You can replace unhealthy sugary drinks with healthy oolong tea
- A natural way of reducing excess fat
- Clears skin and cure skin disorders
- Strengthens immune system
- Reduces risk of cancer
- Natural polyphenol in the tea helps in reducing stress
- Polyphenols prevent the decaying of teeth, and other bone related problems
- The tea is a fine source of Vitamin C which is beneficial for the skin
- Helps in reducing skin irritations
- Improves the action of enzymes that are responsible for the break down of fat, and this in turn increases fat metabolism
- Can control cholesterol
Types of Oolong tea
The name Oolong, in Chinese means “black dragon”. Since the tea leaves appear like long dark dragons they are called oolong tea. The different varieties of oolong leaves are created by drying, roasting or light fermentation. Some of the popular flavors include:
- Tie Guan Yin is the most popular one. This is developed from high grade tender tea leaves.
- Shui Xian is very popular in the Chinese restaurants for its refreshing floral taste. It is rich in minerals. Thus, drinking it after a hectic day will immediately refresh your mind.
- Wu Yi Tea has a reddish brown color. It tastes like the plum fruit.
- Da Hong Pao is identified as the “King of Tea”. Its origin dates back to the 18th century. Its sweet taste will remain in your mouth for long even after completing the cup of tea.
- Dan Cong is one of the oldest Chinese teas. It is known for its strong flavor and amazing taste.
Losing weight is not an easy task. It needs dedication, planning and proper exercise. An apt diet and work out is very helpful. So, modify your lifestyle and eat healthy, and exercise everyday to lose extra fat from your body. Thus, sip into a variety of oolong tea and lose weight easily.